Odds and Ends
- Judge Stoll of the Federal Circuit will be the featured speaker at a CLE event at the Denver Patent Office next Friday. The link is available [here].
- The Federal Circuit’s opinion in Helsinn Healthcare S.A. v. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. should be coming out soon. It has been roughly four months since the oral argument.
- I wonder what duty the USPTO owes to the Supreme Court to notify the Court when leadership changes at the USPTO. When certiorari was granted in Bilski, the appeal was captioned Bilski v. Doll [Link]. By the time the decision issued, Director Kappos had taken over and the decision was captioned Bilski v. Kappos. Currently, the Tam (perhaps “Doe” v. Tam) case is pending at the Supreme Court.
- If you missed it, the Klingon language copyright case settled last month.
- The monkey selfie copyright appeal is pending at the Ninth Circuit.